17 July 2023
While processing personal data, 2050 Foundation works conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- specify our purposes before we process personal data by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first, ask for explicit permission to process your data in cases where your consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your data, and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct, or delete your data held by us.
2050 Foundation is the party responsible for all data processing. This privacy statement will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website 2050.foundation. We think you should read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding processing personal data, you can find the contact details of 2050 Foundation at the end of this privacy statement.
We have a newsletter to inform those interested in news, tips, and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is automatically added to the list of subscribers.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, and e-mail address. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Feel free to use our contact form to ask questions or make any requests.
For this purpose, we use your e-mail address and name and address details. We need this data because of our agreement with you. Therefore, we will store this information until you're satisfied with our response.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail;
- via social media.
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the services mentioned above, we do not provide your data to other companies or organizations unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demand access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our website, but these are always kept anonymous.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission to use these cookies.
You can disable cookies through your browser setting, but some parts of our website may not work correctly.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility for the security of your data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe personal data storage and track what might go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. Therefore, we recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we have processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your data by us or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please identify yourself with a valid ID to confirm it is your data. If so, it is essential that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will be sure to respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. So that you know, you will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an e-mail with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we need to be helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
2061 CV Bloemendaal